Easy to use ladder stabiliser
- It is very easy to use.
- It works on uneven ground unlike the ladder stabilising bar.
- These ladder safety devices prevent the ladder from slipping backwards.
- This ladder stabiliser stops the ladder from swaying sideways.
- This safe ladder system provides extra stability by increasing the ladder base.
- These ladder stabilisers are designed to fit most extension ladders.
- This innovative ladder stabilising device has been tested on stainless steel surface to over 2 tonne weight.
- One of our stabiliser has also been tested by BSI against the new EN131 standard.
- This ladder safety device can be used with most ladder levellers or ladder levelling devices.
- Simple twist and lock mechanism ensures your ladder safety in seconds.
- This ladder safety device is very quick to install.
- The retractable ladder stabilisers are retrofitted and can be removed if required.
- This safety device is compact and doesn’t take much space.
- This ladder safety device is designed with ease of use in mind so it can be stored and transported with ladders.
This ladder stabiliser has won BSiF Product Innovation Commended Award 2016 and also was a finalist for APS Health and Safety Innovation Awards 2016.
We have brought to you a high quality and innovative Safe ladder system to simplify ladder safety. Our award winning retractable ladder stabilisers now come permanently fitted to British standard BS EN131 extension ladders. Save even more time in stabilising ladder and work without worry as our ladder safety system has been tested to over 2 tonnes. Use your extension ladder in more places with built-in stabiliser. The high quality ladder systems are made in the UK and come in different sizes to suit all your needs. Look no further if you want to simplify ladder safety.
|Rungs||Closed length (m)||Extended length (m)||Approx weight (kg)|
|2 x 9||2.5||4.0||15.5|
|2 x 11||3.0||5.0||17.3|
|2 x 13||3.5||6.0||19.3|
|3 x 9||2.5||5.5||22.5|
|3 x 11||3.0||7.0||26.0|
Our ladder stabilisers can be fitted to your existing ladders, we just need to know the stile depth and overall width of your ladder.
Other ladder sizes are also available just contact us and we will try to meet your needs.